Our property law team offers experienced advice to developers, investors, property fund managers, owners and landlords.
This experience allows us to give clear, accurate advice which is as highly valued as it is commercial and pragmatic. This is further enabled by the fact that our lawyers have extensive and longstanding business relationships in the property industry which work to your benefit.
We work closely with you to develop, negotiate and document deals and guide you through issues arising in property transactions. Our team comprises both specialist lawyers and experienced conveyancers who provide you with knowledgeable and cost effective service.
We have experience in:
- Acquisitions including structuring and finance
- Commercial and retail leasing
- Construction and development
- Debt and equity funding
- Advice on planning and environment issues
- Stamp duty and other tax implications
- Commercial, residential and rural property conveyancing
- Property due diligence
- Easements, caveats and other restrictions of title
- Company, strata and community title advice
- Strata development
- Mortgages and finance agreements
- Rural and residential subdivision
- Management rights