Specialist legal services for the Dental Profession
Harris Freidman has developed a particular focus on serving the legal needs of dentists, dental practices and businesses servicing the dental industry.
Our understanding of the dental profession has been developed over many years. This experience means we are able to provide pragmatic, commercial advice that protects our clients and their investments, preventing them from operational risk and providing peace of mind to ensure a stable platform for future business growth.
We can assist with:
- buying a practice: we assist with the entire transaction from the negotiation of the purchase to post settlement tasks like putting in place associates agreements for your dentists and employment agreements for new staff. Often purchasers will retain us for all their legal needs to do with the running of their practice.
- selling a practice: we act for dentists who wish to sell their practice, from the drafting of a terms sheet of agreed terms, drafting of the sale agreement and beginning of the transaction by helping them sort through information that a potential purchaser will want to see, to the settlement of the matter.
- In partnership and shareholder disputes
- Practice succession planning
- With employment and IR issues
We pride ourselves on providing a service that will make the most complicated transaction run smoothly from negotiation to post settlement.
Business briefings: stay ahead of issues that affect you and your business with our regular e-Briefings for dentists and business owners. Whether you are an experienced dentist with a flourishing practice, are thinking of buying or selling a practice, are new to dentistry or are looking for information on protecting your business or your wealth, our briefings will be relevant and helpful.
Click here to review our archive of publications or subscribe to receive future e-briefings.