(02) 9023 9111
Areas of Practice
- Property and Superannuation
- Child and spouse financial support
- Divorce and De facto relationships
- Child disputes
- Hague Convention
- Domestic violence
- Family Law Section of the Law Council Australia since 1996
- Australian Mediation Association
- Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, granted by the Australian Government
- Law Australasia
Les Stubbs is one of the most experienced and senior family lawyers in Sydney. Les has practiced extensively in family law for nearly 30 years. He has now achieved 20 years as an accredited specialist in Family Law, having been one of the first accredited in NSW.
Les has a reputation for excelling in complex and “tough” cases. Les provides honest, accurate advice to solve problems arising from relationship breakdowns.
Les is experienced and effective in using the most appropriate alternative dispute resolution techniques. Les has been a qualified mediator for over 12 years, and a registered family dispute resolution practitioner who can assist in resolving financial and parenting disputes.
Les’ experience in family law, property, and financial matters, enables him to help his clients find practical cost effective solutions to their problems.