History of the Firm
Harris Freidman is an amalgam of firms operated by our directors, which merged in 2005.
That merger occurred because the directors realised they shared the common goal of providing practical and commercial legal advice to private companies and businesses, and the people who run them.
Membership with Law Australasia
Harris Freidman Lawyers is a member of Law Australasia, a network of associated law firms throughout Australia and New Zealand. With membership of over 150 lawyers, who are committed to providing a superior level of service by achieving best practice in practice management and client service to maximise the collective strength of the members.
Law Australasia members include 74 Accredited specialists.
Read more about Law Australasia
- 23 Family Law specialists
- 13 Business Law specialists
- 9 Property Law specialists
- 7 Wills and Estates specialists
- 5 Tax specialists
- 4 Commercial Litigation specialists
- 4 Personal Injury specialists
- 3 Commercial Tenancy specialists
- 2 Workplace Relations specialists
- 1 Criminal specialist
- 1 Local Government
- 1 Mediation specialist
- 1 Immigration specialist