About the role
Varied work including sale and purchase of businesses and companies, dental practice transactions, shareholders agreements, share buy backs, IP and licensing agreements, family trust variations, and more. Clients are wealthy individuals and small to large companies. All sorts of industries and professional services.
The role will suit someone with good people skills, is a fast and clear thinker, drafts in plain English, likes to have fun in the office and is a self-starter willing to work to the client’s needs and fee budget.
The work hours are less than bigger firms and our work is more varied and just as interesting with direct client contact.
An excellent salary will be offered based on your experience and performance. Great benefits including flexibility, mobile phone, potential to travel to conferences, client lunches, firm social events.
About Harris Freidman
We are well known for our strategic and commercially astute advice, friendly and supportive client service and our down-to-earth attitude. Our culture is based on respect, integrity, professionalism and teamwork. We have a transparent, honest, relaxed and friendly workplace. Candidates may talk to our staff to verify how it really is good to work here.
Commercial Lawyer needed to provide practical and commercial legal advice and document preparation. Experience giving advice to commercial people is preferred but may not be essential.
- Minimum 2 years PAE with some commercial/business law experience.
- Experience drafting or amending commercial agreements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines.
- Must be commercially practical.
- The role will not suit someone who relies strongly on precedents or just fills in schedules. Client’s needs are often “bespoke” and require significant drafting and consideration of relevant issues.
To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate visa to work in Australia
Please send your application to Jonathan Harris (email@example.com)